The perfect portable business.
I worked in the information technology field for over 15 years, before I discovered teaching English as a second language. I have worked in schools and now on my own more as a teaching consultant to my preferred niche industries. I found that working with adult students that worked in IT, Project Management, and Medical Technology gave me the opportunity to not only teach but also develop as a consultant. If you are like me you have subject matter expertise from your lifetime of work that you could apply as an English teacher and develop a teaching consultancy too.
Are you one of the following….
- A recent college graduate.
- A teacher who wants a new challenge in a different place.
- A career changer or a retiree who wants a portable business.
What is included in the course?
- Look at the different certification programs and decide which is right for you.
- What technology to use and how it makes you efficient and portable in the field.
- Use a proven software system to manage your business and your students.
- Learn the differences between a school teacher and an independent teacher.
Check it out here:
Teaching English …. Your Nomadic Business